Dizzy Ajustment, a big thanks!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Dizzy Ajustment, a big thanks!
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:26:53 +0000
Thanks to everyone who answered my post, I have a connected tack, and a proper
dizzy.

I pulled the drive gear using a screwdriver and a pair of needle nose vice
grips, as it came up but it slipped over a tooth and went back down. This went
so well I did it again, and sure enough it slipped a tooth and went back down.
I checked the end float, made sure the oil pump was engaged and installed the
dizzy cap, I brought the dizzy back to the normal position, and with no
adjustment it started right up. Yippie..

I was so happy, I installed the carpets, divers seat, started on the passenger
side and for the first time since a cold winters day  last year I got behind
the wheel to check how I fit in my shiny new "6".  I'm 6', and 200 lbs, but
while it was bit tight in their, I felt like I was part of the car, not just
the driver,  so to me I fit nice and snug.  (I'm used to driving the huge Town
& country mini van I guess).

This weekend we go out and test the new J-type and then finish the interior, I
can see light at the end of the tunnel.

GH

--
Gene Hart