Fw: VTR convention pics

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: VTR convention pics
From: "Billy and Ann Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:19:58 -0400
My wife and I just returned from Richmond, Virginia from the Vintage Triumph
Register convention - lots of great cars and people, as well as a visit to
the Va. Aircraft Museum by a Spitfire.  The RAF kind that is - we missed it
in the air - they must have flown her in early - but it was still a treat.
Plus they had an SR-71 Blackbird, as well as many 1930's era commercial
aircraft, 2 Wright gliders, a SPAD, and other wonderful aircraft.  I thought
everyone would enjoy the following photos; hopefully mine will be up on line
soon-

Billy T Green