VTR National - Richmond

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR National - Richmond
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:04:26 -0400
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting and talking with the fellow
TR6 enthusiasts at the VTR nationals.  I had a great time and wanted to pass
along my thanks to master mechanic Chip Collingwood of UK Motorsports in
Richmond.  Chip helped me fix my TR6 after I found out a valve retainer had
cracked in half. Luckily, I found it in time before dropping a valve into
the cylinder on my new motor.  That would have been painful.  Chip fixed the
car early this morning and also helped a fellow Triumph enthusiast into the
wee hours of Saturday morning to get his Sprint 6 to the show.  No financial
interest - just passing along a very friendly, helpful, and supportive
Triumph repair person.

Kudos to fellow 6pack members who ran so well in the autocross event!

James Henningsen
Greensboro, NC
75 TR6
80 TR8