rear differential

To: 6pack@autox.team.net (6-pack)
Subject: rear differential
From: clancy36@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:45:37 +0000
thanks for all the responses to my drive flange removal.everything is apart and
being painted. pictures of case spreader attached, it may be overkill but one
and a quarter turns of the nut and my youngest could lift the the chuck.thanks
again.fabricating a rear hub puller next i'll post when completed.

--
Dan Clancy
1970 TR6

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
case spreader top view.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
case spreader bot.jpg]