TR250 wanted

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 wanted
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <ray@m-logic.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:39:26 +0100
OK, so I'm a 6pack and a TR virgin...........I'm also in the
UK.........but I would welcome your help. The one make I fell in love
with when growing up (I'm 56 now) had to be Triumph didn't it? I guess
Michelotti was on my wavelength, and yours too.

I managed to own a Vitesse as a daily driver in the 70's and my wife had
a Stag as a daily driver in the late 80s early 90s, and ever since then
we've had Stags. Oh, I also had a TR8 for a short spell but it was too
skittish in the wet so I went back to a Stag. But now she's fallen in
love with a TR5 and boy have I waited a long time for that. A green
light at last! However, there aren't any TR5s available at sensible
prices in the UK and I want a light restoration project anyway, so I'm
looking for a TR250.

So is there anyone out there who might be able to help me locate a
suitable car and know anyone involved in shipping cars back to the UK? I
know it's a long shot but I hope someone can help.

many thanks
Ray

 <http://www.m-logic.com/> Ray Drinkwater | Sales Director | M-Logic
Marketing Services Limited

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
footergfxb_03.gif]