Original Top Hardware

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Original Top Hardware
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:44:49 EST
I realize this pales compared to some of the problems/issues addressed by
this august body. Still any input would be appreciated.

My '72 has the original soft top, still in very good condition. I need to
replace some of the snap buttons below the corner windows. The problem is that
they are the original white snaps within the white reflective stripe. All I can
find are black ones. At this point, I plan to paint them, but will be hard
pressed to match the white already there. Has anyone run into this? Any Ideas?

Thanks!!

Steve