Thinking about selling

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thinking about selling
From: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:22:02 -0700
'72  TR6.  I am about to decide that I simply don't have the temperament to
be the owner of an LBC.  I seem to stay angry and frustrated anytime
something goes wrong.  For instance, last Saturday-  about 60 degrees,
bright sunshine.  Daughter and I out for a spin on some rural roads.
Cruising along at about 60mph, engine just dies.  The problem is in the
ignition system, but I don't want to mess with it.  My attitude is "aw,
screw it.  Just sell the damn thing"

Thoughts, words of encouragement, or offers to buy?

Kevin

L. Kevin McNelis, Ph.D.  C.P.A.

Assistant Professor

Accounting & Business Computer Systems