Trials

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trials
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Just a note to Jeff, his lovely wife, Mike, Mark, Richard, and all the others
that helped to put on the Trials at Bowling Green Ky.

Thank you.  April and I had a great time at this event. The area was beautiful
and all the accommodation were excellent. It was really nice to meet all of
you, since the majority of the time it is only by e-mail.

It was a shame that we had to leave early from the Trials.

Just want you to know that power was restored to our area last Sunday.
Yesterday, cable and phone service came back on a on again - off again basis.
We were blessed in only loosing one tree that missed the house and all the food
in the refrigerator.

Again all that put on this years Trials deserve a round of Applause and a Hardy
thank you.

tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan
TTR Activities Coordinator