Re: Re: Dreaded rear right clunk

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, jlumia@ball.com
Subject: Re: Re: Dreaded rear right clunk
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:13:56 -0500 (GMT)
-------Original Message-------
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Sent: 09/08/03 04:23 PM
To: jlumia@ball.com
Subject: Re: Dreaded rear right clunk

Al,

In Houston there is a sound ordinance that includes loud noises and such.  I
know that the TR6 exeeds the sound ordinance limits!  I can just see one
explaining to the judge that the stock TR6 was built to sound like that.
Besides the car was built before the sound ordinance was even thought about!

Greg Perry

Al Graffam 74 French Blue

By the way . . . when he turned his back to me after giving me the ticket
I started the car and gave him alot of exhaust.  He didn't like that too
much and told me he'd give me another ticket for defective equipment with
my "after market rear end muffler"!!!  That really hurt me.