RE: Time Traveler

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time Traveler
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:53:51 -0400
Nice reply Dick, though I suspect we won't hear back from him. If he
tries to send to the list I think it'll be rejected unless he
subscribes. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Nevertheless, IMHO, the S2000 is a gorgeous car, easily my favorite
among the current little convertibles. But it'll never approach my TR in
my heart!

If I lived on my own, and money was no object, I could see myself having
one of each (and a spitfire and a E-type and a 73 corvette, and a M3...)

Let us know if the journalist writes back...

Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary
76 TR6 CF53032UO
63 Aston Martin DB5 (1/18 scale)