Oil light short and bad hood release mechanism...

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil light short and bad hood release mechanism...
From: Josh Tarnow <jjtarnow@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all that responded to my errant oil light. Based on what seems to be
the list consensus my sending unit is faulty and/or there is gunk inside the
connection to the sending unit. Not sure why but before I did anything to fix
the light it went out by itself! I will still look to clean the connection but
will wait a bit to do it (don't want to touch it if it works!).

Thanks again,

Josh
'76 TR6