[FWD: Re: "trafficator" problem]

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [FWD: Re: "trafficator" problem]
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:16:23 -0400
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:47:59 -0400
From: Lizirbydavis
To: lang@isis.mit.edu
CC: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "trafficator" problem

Thanks to all who responded to my question about directional signal problems.
I checked everything and could find nothing wrong.  All the connections seemed
solid, the bulb worked and was installed properly.  I event took the light
assembly apart looking for a bad wire.  After taking everything apart and
putting it back together, I was quite frustrated (my wife would use another
adjective) to find the light still non-functional.  I took the car to church
yesterday morning and found the light has been miraculously healed.  It now
works normally despite my efforts.  I have no idea why. It must be heavenly
intervention.  Is there a Triumph (g)od?
Joe Davis