RE: Steering wheel paint

To: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel paint
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:32:07 -0700
        Ted:

        Anything from the size of a pinhead on up is not going to get covered.
I used a little weather strip adhesive to fill in a couple of BB sized holes,
and just painted over the rest. While the paint will smooth out many defects,
it will not hide them if they are significant.
        My wheel looked so much better when I was done, I didn't mind the few
defects that were still showing. Really, it looks 100% better.

        Vance