free parts

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: free parts
From: doug shook <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:36:55 -0700
Hi listers,

Just a note to say that all the parts have been
sent out. There actually were over 20 requests
this time around, so I had to choose from them
somehow (not enough parts to go around).

I tried to send the parts to folks who were in
immediate need of them, so I apologize to the rest
of you as I had to choose somehow. My goal was to
get the parts out of their boxes and into
someone's engine.

Once I finish putting the TR6 back together and
see what I have leftover, I'll do this again.

Again, my apologies to those of you whom I could
not send parts.

old dirtbeard

los angeles

'72 BSA B50SS