Re: TR6 a/c evaporator

To: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>, "'TR6 list'"
Subject: Re: TR6 a/c evaporator
From: "Terry Geiger" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:30:55 -0500
Al,

Have you considered using the original dealer installed evaporator (indoor)
unit with your existing aftermarket equipment (condensor, compressor, etc.).
The original unit has a strong blower and reasonably sized evaporator and
it's not difficult to install.

I may know where an evaporator section is located so let me know if you're
interested and I'll check to see if it is still there.

I am working on the installation web page of the original unit and I'll have
it up soon on the ShoalsBritishCars.org web site.

Terry Geiger
'74 TR6 daily driver
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.ShoalsBritishCars.org/