Hot Wheels- Follow up

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot Wheels- Follow up
From: RangerCRS <rangercs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:33:01 -0400
Thanks to all those who replied with suggestions. I put the back end
up on stands, and could barely rotate the rear wheels. One of them was
nearly locked. The culprit was the hand brake. It was fine after
adjustment, until I engaged it, then it won't disengage. I finally
disconnected it at each wheel as a temporary fix. (no hills here in
south FL).
Any other suggestions?
No idea how long I've been driving like that, but the pads are pretty
thin and it did seem like the gas mileage wasn't what it should be.
I wonder if it will seem quicker driving without the brake on!
Craig