Re: Jim Swarthout

To: asalvato@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: Jim Swarthout
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 13:51:12 +0000
   I am a great supporter of free enterprise, but when making a sales pitch,
as I am sure no one will dispute that's what it was,  I would appreciate if
the seller would ask respondants to email to the seller's address and not
spam the list.
   When I opened my mailbox that morning, I was told I may be missing
messages as my mailbox was full.  I too use the internet to sell my art, and
I may have missed a sale because of the responses to the advertisement in
discussion.  I appreciate the R&D and work Jim had  to put into his product
to bring it to the public, but not enough to sacrifice my sales that
morning.

    As an example:

   See my award winning Watercolors at :  www.picturetrail.com/stevebridge

    Send questions or comments to:   slbridge@hotmail.com

Message to Jim:   Develop an aluminum head for the TR6 and you'll be rich!

Steve