RE: Tools

To: "'Hugh Barber'" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tools
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:27:01 -0400

From: Hugh Barber [mailto:tr6nut@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:23 PM
To: Jim Swarthout; 6pack@autox.team.net

'73 TR6

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Jim Swarthout
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:59 PM
To: 6pack@autox.team.net

Listers,

Being that this run of Roller Rockers is nearly complete, I thought I
would post another question to the list.

The prize; take your pick, Roller Rockers, or a valve cover. Remember
the valve cover is still a ways out, meaning August!

Those who have already paid for their Roller Rockers, (Valve Covers),
are welcome to answer! If you win, a check will accompany your parts.

The answer must be specific! I'm asking for two items!

There is no need for a long description!

Question:

What are the, (2), most valuable items in a Master mechanics tool chest?

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout