RE: TSI Roller Rockers

To: "'Jim Swarthout'" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: TSI Roller Rockers
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:30:59 -0400
Jim, doesn't your manual say to use a hammer to hit the pedestals until they
line up? :^)

Seriously though, I had no problem with your kit on lineup. No hitting
required at all. As Jim's manual noted, there is a fair bit of play in the
pedestals, so with the the bolts slightly loosened the rockers can be
repositioned enough to line up anything up to 1/8" on some.

Mark Hooper