RE: Body Shimming

To: "'Colin Grimes'" <cgrimes@golden.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Body Shimming
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:58:39 -0400
I followed the Moss parts manual when I installed their body mount kit.  Start
in the middle of the car and work towards the ends.  The extreme rear mount and
the front mount (at the angle piece of the frame that goes to the shock mount)
will each control the B pillar and A pillar door gaps, respectively.  I believe
each fender has about 1/4" of play to assist with getting the correct door
gaps, too, but I didn't go there with mine.
Andy
CD6521L