RE: Transmission Leak

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Transmission Leak
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:36:38 -0400
Aaron,
I'd just pull the transmission and gain the kind of access you need to
do the job right. Pulling the tranny is made easier since you have
access to a lift, and in the end you'll spend less time than trying to
find an easy way out of a job that's not that difficult in the first
place.

My $.02,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA