Re: Lft Rear wheel arch #, where the heck did that come from?

To: "Terry Geiger" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Lft Rear wheel arch #, where the heck did that come from?
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:46:50 -0500
Terry,

 They are plastic liners which seal at the inner wheel arches and  inside the
lip of each wing. It's a little difficult to get a good seal to the wings as
the damned things were rolled up when shipped, you have to see it to
understand, but it'll be better than  exposed metal (painted). If you use the
supplied sheet metal screws care needs to be taken at the rear arches, due to
the upholstery. Don't want to drill to deep.
  I think they should help considerably in keeping road grime out.
  I'll report back to the list when finished.
  I'll try and get some picts on my web page.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)