Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome vs. painted wire wheels
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:29:01 -0400
Hi Joe,

I don't have wire wheels but when I get them they will be painted not
chrome. Just personal choice I guess. I think the painted look better.
Maybe all the originals were painted?

I have heard that if you have to heat up a spoke to adjust it, the
chrome will discolor, but painted can be repainted.

Don