RE: Replacements for TRF "Too Tall" Springs?

To: "'Terry Geiger'" <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: RE: Replacements for TRF "Too Tall" Springs?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:22:21 -0400
I know that in years past there was an issue with springs being too
tall; I don't know if that's still the case with TRF or any other
suppliers.  My car has some unknown springs that made the rear sit up
too high, while my front springs - most likely due to age - sat real
low.

I replaced my springs with the "comp" springs from TRF - which are
actually Richard Good's springs.  They lower the car about an inch or
so, and I like the slightly lower stance.  They are also slightly
firmer, but not harsh.

Ted Schumacher at TSI also sells a set of firmer springs that retain the
original height, and Ted sells good stuff.

Nothing against BPNW, I like & use them also.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2