Re: Gauges

To: YEAHBABYTR6@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gauges
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dc_bruin@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:24:28 -0700
Very nice -- this site has bezels (black and chrome) and o-rings for sale!
They offer both half and full vee versions in 52, 80, and 100 mm sizes.
I'll have to take a look at my gauges when I get home tonight to see what
applies -- does anyone know off hand what the gauge sizes are for a TR6 and
whether the bezels are half or full vee?

Dwayne Cooper
'74