Missing Brake Fluid

To: "TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missing Brake Fluid
From: "Rick Ray" <rray@neweracanning.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:08:47 -0400
Greetings:

With nice weather finally arriving in Michigan I went out and fired up my '74
TR6.  With the car still on jack stands, it started easily and ran great.
However in checking fluids, I found my brake fluid reservoir was empty.  I
have never had brake fluid loss in the three years I have owned the car.  I
park over a large sheet of cardboard which is thoroughly stained and does not
clearly indicate the location of a leak.  Being a novice mechanic, I am asking
for advice as to where I should start in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks,

Rick Ray
Whitehall, MI
'74 TR6