Re: Hypothetical question

To: apackard@triad.rr.com, ralittle2@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:57:41 EDT
I guess we're all destined to become DPOs at some time in the future. In my
ground-up resto, I modified a few things and even added a couple. This was
done to please me, and I think the car is better because of the changes.
There's no way, however, MoneypiTR can be entered in concours competition.

After following this thread for a while I assuaged my guilty conscience by
making a list of the changes I have effected, and taping it inside the
Owner's Manual. Now any a****** retentive future owner would be quite easily
able to return everything to the way Triumph, in their omniscience, sent my
car out into the wide world to fend for itself.

Mike N

CC75088L