RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:15:57 -0500
The following link contains detailed instructions from VTR. IMHO, the
Uni-Syn tool (available from usual Brit car suppliers) is indispensable. And
yes, if you've had the throttle interconnect linkage off, it's almost
certain that the carbs aren't synchronized.

Another thing to check is the carburetor diaphragms, especially if they're
old - if one or both have holes or tears you won't get much power.
Replacements are cheap.

Graham

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/carbs.html