RE: Cast Aluminum Valve Covers & future projects

To: "'Andrew Packard'" <apackard@triad.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cast Aluminum Valve Covers & future projects
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:22:21 -0400
Andy,

It certainly would be possible, but unfortunately after months of
e-mails back and forth with list members no one could agree on a
decorative scheme. Many have basically told me to leave it plain and get
on with it, so that's what I have done.

I had really thought that some of the larger clubs would have put in a
group order based on a design of their liking.

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout