Roller Rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller Rockers
From: JDombey@dotcast.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:48:19 -0700
All,

Just got back from a short vacation to find a box of shiny, new roller
rockers on my doorstep courtesy of Jim S.  The workmanship and finish of the
parts appears to be first-rate, and the instruction book should serve as a
model for aftermarket part producers - I've never seen anything quite as
complete and detailed supplied with parts before.

I won't be able to get them installed for a couple of weeks, but that should
give me time to do some 'before' performance measurements for comparison.
I'll probably do some 'street start' measurements rather than 0-60 (I don't
generally drive the car too hard - hey, if it breaks, guess who gets to fix
it!).  Any other performance measurement suggestions?  I'll report my
experience back to the group(s) after the install.

John Dombey