EZ-Lok success

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: EZ-Lok success
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:23:17 -0400
So many folks were interested in the Heli-coil/EZ-lok discussion, I
thought I'd let everyone know that it was successful. I replaced all six
on the right side last night. Once I got into it, I quickly realized why
Nelson recommended the thin wall. The larger outer diameter EZ-Lok
probably would have required too large of a pilot hole. There's not much
meat there, even for the 25/64" hole that the thin wall insert requires.
Anyway, worked fine, everything's straight, and the assembly tightened
right down to the 12-16 pound spec.

Tonight's project: the other six on the left. Wish me luck!

Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary