Re: Those dang sun visors!

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <Peter.Kronberg@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Those dang sun visors!
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:54:42 -0700
    i've had the same impression about mine. they came with a white
plastic tip that does not stay in and the visor moves around alot. this
is an item that could definitely use some newer engineering.
    hey swarthout....when you're done playing around with the simple
stuff like roller rockers, how about machining some billet visors?
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6