Re: Chrome costs -- ouch

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrome costs -- ouch
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:15:59 -0500
As it is your money we are spending, I like the higher amount! Now that I
have stopped laughing at myself, let me get serious. Bumpers are worth it,
over riders not. Handles, latches etc I believe you should buy new. But
inspect them carefully. Send them back if your not happy. Luggage rack,
depending on how heavy the steel is a toss up. Trim for the fender beads or
such like, buy new. Head light rims is a toss up, but the old metal and the
new are the same. The prices are up there, but have you seen the work? You
end up, as always, getting what you pay for. My humble opinion only.
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L