Rear Shock Conversion

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Shock Conversion
From: "Bryan Lepley" <blepley@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:53:18 -0500
Hello Everyone:

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I am in the process of ramping up
production on a rear shock conversion for the TR6.  The design is the same
as the infamous Herman van den Akker's.  Herman has provided us with the
original drawings.

It is comprised of square steel tubing and bar stock.  It is very strong and
well built.  This is a completely bolt in kit, no drilling or modifications
to the car are necessary.  I can specify the shocks that can be used in the
setup as well, there are approximately 5 different brands to choose from, or
spec your own.

The conversion kit will contain the following:   2 - Powder Coated Brackets,
  Grade 8 Mounting Hardware & Instruction sheet.

Required to complete setup:  2 Shocks

The run should be complete in about 3 weeks.  So if you are interested in a
set, please let me know as soon as possible so you can secure a kit.

Thanks for your time,

Bryan Lepley
Kalamazoo, MI
1971 TR6 "Little Floater"