Is this "hogged"?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is this "hogged"?
From: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 05:30:43 -0600
I'm working on my body with it on the frame for the time being but and
beginning to wonder about the condition of the frame underneath. Page 26 of
Roger Williams book shows an example of a "hogged" frame where much of the
rear of the chassis can be seen below the rear valence. Here's a link to a
picture of my car sitting on the frame and some of the rear chassis is
clearly visible though not nearly as much as the example in the book. Is
this an example of a slightly "hogged" chassis or is this normal?

http://www.dowtyenterprises.com/images/DCP_0801.JPG