Re: Something doesn.t look right!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Something doesn.t look right!
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:40:11 -0800
Hi Dick,
    I'm going to buy a cylinder bore gauge and measure the bore at the
bottom, just above the piston (I don't want to remove the piston) and then
measure the top. I will then check to top of the piston to see if it's 0.020
over , which  I think it is, the cylinder should measure out at 2.96" if not
I have a problem. How's this sound?