VARAC @ Mosport, Jun 27-29

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: VARAC @ Mosport, Jun 27-29
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:03:00 -0500
All,

VARAC have published the race schedule for their Festival to be held
at Mosport (near Toronto) Jun 27-29, featuring Triumph as the honored
marque.  The event includes a special paddock for Triumph parking,
dinner, Triumph parade on the track, group photo on the track, and an
all-Triumph race.  Rumor has it that this will be a bigger "do" than
last-years
mid-Ohio.

The schedule is on-line at: http://www.varac.ca/Festival/fest_schedule.html
which also provides extensive links to other stuff about the event.

I'll be going, arriving early on the Saturday, and leaving after the last
race
on Sunday.  Alas, sans "Rags".  I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn in
Pinkerton.

I'd suggest a get-together of 6-Packers, wearing 6-Pack t-shirts, meeting
sometime
on the Saturday, and again on the Sunday for the all-Triumph race.  Y'know,
to put the
fear of God into the MG crowd.  :)  I don't know Mosport all that well, so
can anyone
suggest a good corner to meet?

Cheers,

Shane Ingate in Maryland