RE: Help with a Jaguar

To: "'Gary Johns'" <garyj@transchem.com.au>
Subject: RE: Help with a Jaguar
From: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:01:46 -0500
I agree with respect to the "graduating" call. While old Jags do have
massive appeal I have a hard time comparing a car like the TR with almost
any other car (regardless of $). It's a blast to drive, mechanically
straightforward, and most importantly WE DON'T GO NUTS  WHEN THINGS BREAK!
We love to fix 'em!

Josh

'76 Pimento