Anyone looking for a really nice TR250?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone looking for a really nice TR250?
From: WMSYSMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:20:05 EST
I have a friend who's about to list his 250 for sale; I asked him to let me
offer it to the 6-Pack list first. Any interest please contact me off-list.
I have driven and serviced this car for him (tune up, oil change to spin on
filter); quick, torquey, tight car. Pictures available.

If interested contact me offline or at 713-794-7392 (work) or 713-776-1027
(home)
Bill Sysman TTR

1968 Triumph TR250
Triumph Racing Green, all new Tan interior, black soft top.  Overdrive.
Three owners.
Frame off restoration (completed 2002) primarily done by British Leyland
factory trained mechanic / owner except for professional paint and seats.
Extensive list of  upgrades throughout for performance with reliability.
Reliable long distance cruiser. Regional VTR judged concours class winner.
Car always in South: California (documented original dealer bill of sale,
service book), Florida, Texas.  $15,500 or serious offers with steel wheels
plus original unrestored (rough) ro-styles; other wheel options negotiable.