Re: Plastic window scratches -thanks

To: pjgraffam@juno.com
Subject: Re: Plastic window scratches -thanks
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:53:30 -0500
I agree on the acetone.  I would never use it on a marginal window.  He
said the reason it works is because it does melt the plastic.  I might
have an old window in the loft to try it on.  If I do, I'll report to the
list and take before and after pics.

Jay in MA

PS - I saw a robin and cardinal two weeks ago so my hopes are high!!