Cam Survey

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam Survey
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:28:27 EST
I have the Richard Good GP3 cam. I was told it idles over 1100 RPM or so. I
have mine running on a test stand with the transmission and over drive hooked
on.
I have no problem idling at 900RPM.
 Other mods. I have the triple burgers for carbs, roller rockers, aluminum
flywheel, ported head, cut head, everything balanced and lightened, bored
.040 over, enlarged combustion area with copper head gasket.
tach goes back to zero when you rev it. Seems to do the same thing in any
gear too.
I have the speedo hooked up to the transmission. That's funning to watch.