Re: clutch cross shaft <<<<junk

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch cross shaft <<<<junk
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 06:27:31 +0100
   i talked to dave also about the same problem
he tried to convince me the early cars like mine (71) did not come with an anti
rattle spring (the shaft doesn't fit for me with or without the spring had to
use my old shaft)
he was lying out his teeth of course  trying to get rid of the defective shafts
i know the story well since i've been thru it 2 years in a row with 2 different
cars and trf cross shafts
also quite a few guys wrote me about it last year including some well known
shops
john at trf gave me the run around also so i threw the shaft away and told them
what they could do
since this has been going on for 3 years that i know of and they are still
shipping them i take my tr6 parts orders elsewhere now