Gunst throw-out bearing & TR7/Dolomites

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Gunst throw-out bearing & TR7/Dolomites
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:33:10 -0500
All,

I feel pretty stupid in asking this, but will the Gunst bearing fit a TR7 or
Dolomite input shaft and B&B clutch cover plate?

I am running Dolomite C/R gears which use a 23x1" spline input shaft.  The
TRF
casttledog indicates that the TR7 uses the same B&B clutch cover plate as
the TR6,
but the throwout bearings have different stock numbers.

Don, (or anyone), do you know if Gunst supplies his bearing for TR7s, or if
TR7 owners
even have an issue with the throwout bearing as do TR6 owners?

I may have to ping the TR7 list for this one.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Ingate, still shovelling after another 5" of white stuff, in Maryland