Thanks For Wheel Bearing Info

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks For Wheel Bearing Info
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:31:43 -0500
Thanks to all who replied so promptly to my question about whether the races
should be replaced when new bearings were installed.  I was unaware that races
came with new wheel bearing sets and equally unaware that they should be
replaced as a set. I ordered a complete set from TRF over one month ago.
They've been on back order, but they promised last week that they were "on the
way". I'm glad to see you got yours, Bob Lang.

Fred Thomas, if I had thought of it earlier, I would have checked with NAPA
and others. Never figured they've have wheel bearings for our cars. Thanks
also to Allan, Randall, Mitch, Rich Seaton and Dick Taylor for your mutual
agreement that the races should be replaced along with the bearings.

I learn something from these lists every day.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6