Re: Shipping tires

To: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>,
Subject: Re: Shipping tires
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:42:59 -0800 (PST)
Jim,

I went up to www.tirerack.com and made a "pretend" buy of 2
dunlop 205/70/15 tires and asked to display the UPS ground
charges for that buy.  The shipping conditions were from
their wharehouse in Neveda to Detroit, Michigan.  The costs
for that was $14.73.  I used Detroit as the ship to addy
because that was the only zip code I knew by heart, but I
think that will give you a pretty good idea of what to
expect.

Good Luck....Tommy CF1892U

=====
Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)