Re: TR250 with 54,000 miles FS

To: <rgdavey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 with 54,000 miles FS
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:09:48 -0500
Sounds like your upside down already.
I'd keep looking, Nothing more expensive then rust work. Right now you need
two rear fenders, a front fender and inner fender; plus paint and
labor.$$$$$
54K doesn't meen the engine is good, thats what mine had when I first got
it, and I still rebuilt the engine.
$7,000 ought to get u a pretty solid car.
I wouldn't pay more than 2,000 for a rusty car. Have a body man take a look
at it, That will set u streight as far a price goes
theres a tr250 advertised in the tampa paper for 8,000,and no ones buying
it; I am told it needs  some work ,but not as much as that.
Cheers
Al Salvatore