Gunst List -- standby almost full

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst List -- standby almost full
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:48:07 -0500
Gunsters,

Those of you who have no $ on your names have not contacted me with
regard to payment.

The standby list is overflowing, and those who are on it would like a
bearing. I would encourage those without $ on their name to at least
email me if you still want your bearing.

I can't make those on standby wait forever.

Those with $$$ on their name will have their bearing in the mail on
Tuesday (tomorrow).

Tons of snow here. I walked down to the post office at noon, hoping the
lobby was open and I could get the insurance forms. Locked up tight.

Don Malling

1.  Richard Seaton $$$
2.  Corey Sherman  $$$
3.  Robert L. Gannon $$$