RE: Rear Valance Color Code

To: "'Tommy Thompson'" <segerguy@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Valance Color Code
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:39:49 -0500
Tommy,
Since you're not painting the rest of the car an original TR color, what
difference does it make what the rear valance color is? The original was
simi-gloss black, but gloss black or dark brown may look better against
a very red car. Get the body shop to shoot some of each so you can make
that decision.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

MY 73 TR6 will be going into the paint shop in two weeks and I'm still
trying to figure out what the color code is for the rear.  Currently it
is body color from the PO, but I want it to be correct matte black.  The
body will be painted a non-standard Triumph color.  Infiniti's Laser Red
code AX6  woooo whooooo!  :)

Any help out there, as always is much appreciated!

Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=10