RE: Carb Part Needed...

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carb Part Needed...
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:30:44 -0500
Aaron,

They don't sell the adaptor for the older carbs, but they do for the newer
carbs. I researched this a bit last fall in order to get my 72 correct. The
difference is that there is about a 1/8" orifice in the older adaptors. I
think this is necessary in order to make the breather/vapor recovery work
properly. I bought some of the newer ones, epoxied them closed, then drilled
a hole in them. Not sure if it will work right as I haven't run the car
since.

Hugh Fader
72 TR6