Fwd: TR6 lever to tube conversion

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR6 lever to tube conversion
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:19:55 EST
There are several different types of conversions available. I am sure you
will hear a lot of different opinions from the list. One of the concerns was
enough clearance to avoid scrubbing on wider tires.
Last year I bought the conversion kit BPNW offers with Spax shocks. The
installation was the easiest of any kits I have seen. You do not have to
drill and extra holes in the frame. I have no problem with tire clearance
(205 65R 15). The ride is firmer and handling is improved.

Go for it!

Stuart Beatty
76 Carmine
Belleville Ontario.